We have put in an offer

Dear friends (and prospective friends) of the Boot,

A very brief e-mail to say that we (The Community Boot Inn (Orleton) Ltd) have, at the end of last week, made a formal offer to the selling agents (Sidney Phillips) to buy the Boot Inn and copied this to the liquidators. We are waiting for a reply to our offer, that has been made based on the valuation of the Boot in our commissioned professional Business and Valuation Report.

In the mean time, while we await a reply, if anyone has yet to make a pledge or knows anyone that would be interested in supporting our efforts the pledges are still very much open and can still be made by downloading the pledge form here.

As soon as we have any more news we will in touch with a further e-mail, and we also plan on hosting another public meeting where we plan to outline next steps and have a Q&A session to help clarify any issues that anyone may have.

John Alderman
Chair The Community Boot Inn (Orleton) Ltd